Thursday, January 3, 2008

November 30, 2007

I just realized my blog wasn't entered on this website. I'm doing something wrong on the computer and now I've got to figure it out. But I'm going to keep writing anyway, just to get in the habit. A friend told me it takes 30 days to break a habit. So if I don't bite my nails for 30 days, then I'll be done with that habit. Just gotta get that first day done where I don't bite my nails...

If it takes 30 days to break one, I figure it takes 30 days to create a habit (a non-narcotic one anyway) so I'm going to attempt to write every day for the next 30 days.

I'm trying to encourage my husband to eat beets. I love beets. He hates them. This is leading to a chasm in our relationship. So if he will just start eating beets and eat them every day for a month I think he'll be in the habit of eating beets. Beets...mmm...good.