Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 10, 2007

I'm a devoted Longhorn fan, and I've got a serious problem. We're keeping this on the download, okay. First, a little background. My husband knows somebody associated with the LSU football program. Tonight I overheard him giving his brother some pre-national championship advice. I made myself small and listened in. I feel a little bad about evesdropping, but if there's some important bit of information that could help the Horns in the Holiday Bowl, I want to pass it on. And this was some perritty important stuff. I don't know why Paul didn't share it with Coach Brown and I'm starting to doubt his allegiances.

Frankly, I don't know why we all wouldn't want to try out the pre-national championship breakfast protocol for the 5 days prior to the game. I overheard something about attitude building. Here it is guys. Don't start spreading it around or he'll know the leak started here, under his own roof. Look the Horns aren't playing the Tigers so I don't feel that bad.

Breakfast Day 1: nails

Breakfast Day 2: glass

Breakfast Day 3: 1 cinder block (with any kind of sauce you want)

Breakfast Day 4: cat piss

Breakfast Day 5: hippopotamus dung

Listen, I draw the line at the hippo s___, and I don't know about the Tigers, but there's no question in my mind that the Horns can handle it. Particularly the hogs.