Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 8, 2007

Oh, well...that didn't last too long...my attempt at trying to establish a "habit" of writing on my blog every day by writing every day for a month, didn't work. Never give up. I'll keep trying. When I decided to try my own blog I started looking at other people's blogs. To be honest with you, most people don't maintain their daily entries. And no wonder...it's not easy to do. Last night work, a holiday party and a football banquet stood in between me and an entry that is probably going to be seen by four people.

Hey, I got a lot of mileage on the Blue Thunder story though. The four people I forced to read it (the same four I forced to buy a copy of Endings BTW...and I thank them BTW) did enjoy the story and I'm hoping they won't cease to be my blog followers after one deficiency. FYI, Blue is business as usual. Doesn't seem to have been adversely affected by his near-death experience two days ago.

Stay tuned. Something interesting is bound to happen today. I'm going shopping!